Club Juggling Video

We're still in the midst of the Covid-19 pandemic. There are various safe distancing measures for Phase 2 in Singapore and this means that I've resumed my outdoor juggling sessions.

Club Juggling Video


Screenshot of the Club Juggling video


Here's my most recent video on TikTok. In the video, I juggle with clubs. You can view it below (you don't have to use the TikTok app) or view it directly in your internet browser by using the following link:

Remember to turn up the speaker volume to hear the music that accompanies the video. I hope that you enjoy watching it. At the time of writing this post, there were at least 23,000 views of the video.

How to Juggle

Now that you've watched my video, how about learning how to juggle?

Juggling is very fun and it's also a great way to exercise your body and your mind at the same time. Juggling can be done indoors and outdoors. I do both.

I like to practise outdoors regularly because it's an easy way for me to get some sunshine to increase my Vitamin D level naturally. It's also spacious where I juggle - the space outside allows me to do things that I can't (or shouldn't) do when I'm indoors at home.

I'm both a performer and instructor. Please check out my website about Juggling Lessons. There, you'll find information about lessons and how to contact me in Singapore. Hope to see you soon!

Comments

Popular Posts