Juggling at 2017 F1 Singapore Grand Prix night race event

The 2017 F1 Singapore Grand Prix, the 10th edition of the only nighttime race in Formula One, had some significant moments:

This year, Lewis Hamilton (Mercedes team) emerged as the winner. Congratulations to him!

F1 race events are big events, so I was thrilled to be inside the Circuit Park to provide Juggling Entertainment on the 3 nights of this year's night race event. I had previously been inside the Circuit Park to entertain 7 years ago.





I managed to catch some action on the Marina Bay Street Circuit:




I also caught some of the big entertainment acts on the main stage in the heart of the Circuit Park, such as the singer Ariana Grande and the pop group Duran Duran.

This is what I wore (photo below). As everyone knows, you have to stay cool in tropical Singapore; so, in between my performance sets, I would mostly be in front of an air-cooler:


F1 Singapore Grand Prix | Jimmy Juggler | Juggling in Singapore



On the final night, as the race ended with the announcement of the winner, I saw fireworks!




Thanks for watching!



Comments

Popular Posts