Hello let's chat

Juggling is sometimes associated with Multitasking. To multitask is to perform more than one task at the same time. For example, talking on the phone while pouring a drink. 

The challenge is to maintain one's focus on either task. So what does that look like?

This is my video* in which I demonstrate what multitasking is. Yes, actual juggling is involved. I have to ensure that I maintain my focus on the tasks:



Thank you for watching and always feel free to contact me to perform juggling shows or teach people How To Juggle


Multitasking by Juggling
Screenshot of JimmyJuggler's multitasking video


* Please do not attempt this juggling act while driving or riding a vehicle or other form of transportation, or while operating any machinery or equipment. Stay safe and keep it safe for other people.

Comments

Popular Posts