Video - Shows at the Singapore Night Festival 2017

I performed at two venues during the Singapore Night Festival 2017 last weekend. This was the 10th edition of the festival, which is "one of the biggest outdoor arts and cultural events" in Singapore. These two venues were in Zone 2 of the festival grounds.

The first venue was the Main Stage on Armenian Street, where I was billed at the LED Juggler. Here's a video with "live" footage. Turn up the speaker volume, and if you're using a smartphone, rotate your phone to watch the video in the landscape view for best results.





LED Juggler | Singapore | Juggling Performer
Source: http://www.cheekiemonkie.net/2017/08/singapore-night-festival-2017-survivor-guide-performances.html


The other venue was the Singapore Philatelic Museum. Inside the museum is a foyer that the museum uses as an event space. I was billed as Jimmy The Juggler for the shows here. On the nights that I was there, I shared the stage with a magician. People of all ages, including both Singaporeans and tourists, came late at night to watch us perform our shows.


Source: http://spm.org.sg/programmes/public-programmes/singapore-night-festival-2017


I feel privileged to have been featured in the festival. Right now, even as I write, I'm still on a post-show high!

Thank you for watching!


Comments

Popular Posts