Birthday Surprise

Last month, in January, I performed Juggling at night to entertain visitors at Gelam Gallery, an outdoor art gallery in Singapore. It was my second appearance at the gallery. I had previously performed there in November 2019 during the daytime.

Last month, my performances at Gelam Gallery were all at night. Here's a video clip taken by Nora while I did an intimate and impromptu performance. In the video, I did a stunt especially for the man in the striped polo shirt. He was one of the visitors walking through Gelam Gallery, an outdoor art gallery. The woman beside him had mentioned to me that it was the man's birthday, which was why I had dedicated the stunt to him.



Here are some photos. Gelam Gallery is at Muscat Street in the Kampong Glam district of Singapore. It is next to Arab Street.





Comments

Popular Posts