Chinese New Year Family Fun Day

This video and these photos were taken while I was at the American Club in Singapore. I was there to juggle and entertain during the Chinese New Year Family Fun Day last Sunday.


This suitcase belongs to JimmyJuggler
This is my suitcase of juggling props.


The video was taken by the American Club Singapore. There were plenty of activities in the club ballroom; I'm glad that this part of the video included me. Watch it below:





As you can see in the photo below, it's a different look for me. I occasionally dress like this when performing my Juggling Shows during Chinese New Year (or Lunar New Year).


Chinese New Year event juggler
I arrived early before the event began.


There were other entertainers and performers at the event. Besides the Lion Dance performance, there was also a Dragon Dance performance.


LED Dragon dance
During my break, I caught sight of the LED Dragon dance performance.


One of the event guests posted some lovely photos on Instagram. I spotted myself in her post:


Screenshot from an Instagram video.


Here's another lovely photo that captures a happy moment. I made them laugh as I stood on one leg to juggle the Rings: 




Thank you for being my audience!

Comments

Popular Posts