Luminance by the Sea

The venue I performed at earlier this week is noteworthy. First of all, the venue was located by the sea. That alone made it somewhat special. The calm tropical beach setting makes any event or party take on a relaxing atmosphere. 

Secondly, the venue was on Sentosa, an island resort in Singapore. The venue was at the edge of Siloso Beach that forms the seafront of Shangri-La's Rasa Sentosa Resort and Spa.

A corporate dinner event was held at the venue. I had the pleasure of performing my Luminance: LED & Fire Show during the dinner. 

After my show was done, I packed up my things and took a few minutes to enjoy the same view that the guests had from where they had stood for my show. What a lovely nighttime seaside view! That's the South China Sea you see in the photo below.


LED Fire Show | Rasa Sentosa Resort | Sea | Beach
https://www.facebook.com/jimmy.lim.758/posts/10153661098966693

Comments

Popular Posts