TOTEM by Cirque Du Soleil is in Singapore

Earlier today, I attended the Media Preview of TOTEM, Cirque Du Soleil's colourful multicultural circus-theatre show that promises to thrill in more ways than one. I had already obtained tickets to attend the show in December and was delighted at the opportunity to whet my appetite by attending today's Media Preview. Based on what I saw at the preview, I can say that the full show is going to be a fantastic treat for everyone.

Here is the video I took outside the circus grounds, which is by the Marina Bay in Singapore.



Singapore! It is hazy over the Marina Bay and the bright ray of sunshine is Cirque Du Soleil's Big Top! We are waiting to attend the Media Preview of TOTEM...
Posted by Jimmy Lim on Monday, October 26, 2015



Cirque Du Soleil's Big Top is located by Marina Bay in Singapore

Two different acts from TOTEM were featured at today's Media Preview: Hoops and Russian Bars. Videos or photos don't do them justice. These two acts are simply mesmirising, fascinating, exciting and entertaining. They are best experienced "live"; I would say the same for the full TOTEM show.

Inside the Big Top

Channel NewsAsia, the news media channel, was at today's Media Preview and, 2 hours ago, published a report about what they saw: Cirque Du Soleil bounces into Singapore with Totem.

I look forward to watching TOTEM. The show opens in Singapore on 28 October 2015 and ends its run on 6 December 2015.


Comments

Popular Posts