Children Are The Stars

I tend to make Stars of the children who join me onstage during my Juggling Shows. Look at the photos that are in this post.

The children can shine while they are onstage with me because I enjoy Juggling (it's an enjoyable performing art with a rich history) as both a performing juggler and entertainer; I believe that Juggling can bring out the best in people.

Here are some recent photos taken during my shows:
 
Singapore Juggler Entertains At Party
National Day party for residents. This boy's the star!


JimmyJuggler performs Comedy Juggling
Memories are made of this.


Circus Juggler Roving About To Entertain People
Making children happy everywhere I go.





Please contact me about my Juggling Shows, which are loads of fun for all ages!



Comments

Popular Posts