Cameras juggled at product launch event

This afternoon I was on Sentosa where a leading brand of cameras and camcorders launched their Spring 2010 line of digital devices at a corporate event. Kudos to the organising team for planning the programme around the products.

Members of the audience were invited to try out the new camcorders and visually capture the juggling action during my show.

After my juggling show, 6 female models strutted on the catwalk and showed off the new line of digital cameras. I, too, had my turn on the catwalk holding and displaying 3 digital cameras, which I proceeded to juggle to the delight of the audience. The 3 cameras were of different colours - metallic blue, metallic orange, and silver - and must have appeared flashy under the spotlights as I juggled them.

.

Comments

Popular Posts