TikTok Challenge Accepted

I participated in a TikTok video contest in October 2021. Did I win anything? Yes, I won a Virgin Active gym club membership. 

I won with my Juggling performance in the TikTok video contest. It's a very nice prize! I'm thankful for it during this period – there's a pandemic going on that's affected many people's livelihoods including mine. I reckon that a one-year Virgin Active membership is around SGD2,500.00.


View the result in the video


So what did I do in order to win? A few things were required. The main thing that I did was to Juggle While Doing A Pistol Squat. A pistol squat is a particular type of exercise. 


Enough of words; let's see the action! 


Here's the video that takes you behind-the-scenes:




Thank you for watching my video. Subscribe to my YouTube channel for more videos.

Comments

Popular Posts