Weekend Juggling Shows

The past weekend was interesting for me in that I performed my Juggling Shows at two very different venues in Singapore.

One of the venues was a hotel in the city. I performed my Juggling Show at a graduation party for PhD students. Here's my post about it:



The other venue was a community building in a residential town. It was a warm and sunny day. Thankfully, we were all in the shade. This was at a family-friendly event:

Juggler in Singapore performs his show for everyone
JimmyJuggler balances things on his forehead. (Photo credit: Ms Tan.)


Two contrasting venues, with different audiences. I'm thankful to have been there to entertain everybody. Should you have an event or party that's coming up, please contact me to enquire about my Juggling Shows.

Comments

Popular Posts