Fire Juggler in Singapore

I'm delighted to share that I'm in a video commercial for the Singapore Government's Ministry of Culture, Community and Youth. I perform Fire Juggling in the video, which is currently distributed on the ministry's YouTube, Facebook, and Instagram channels.

Here are screenshots of the video:


A neatly framed scene by the cameraman.


Fire Juggler in Singapore
That's me with the Fire Torches.

 
Here's the video, which shows various performers and artists. I'm one of the performers. Something is brewing at Somerset in Singapore:



 The message accompanying the video is:
"The heart of the city is about to undergo an exciting change, with a rejuvenated district where all youths can belong. This is Somerset Belt, a space for everyone to come together to not just work and play, but to connect, create and make great things happen – and it all starts with your vision."

Comments

Popular Posts