Fire Juggling and LED Juggling

At a recent nighttime event, where I presented my Juggling performances, I noticed the official photographer working hard to capture many photos of the dynamic event. There were plenty of things going on at that event.

I would like to say that Juggling includes plenty of different movements at varying speeds, which makes it challenging for photographers. Moreover, when the Juggling is done outdoors at night, the lighting conditions can be challenging for any photographer. Therefore, I'm thankful for the following images of me in action. They were taken by the photographer: Peter Lim, https://www.k-cc.org.


Singapore Juggler who performs Fire Juggling
Mid-way through the Head-Balance And Turn All The Way Around.


LED Juggler performs LED Juggling
Colours to light up the nighttime party.


Should you wish to include some exciting Fire Juggling or fascinating LED Juggling at your event or party, please ask me how to do so.



Comments

Popular Posts