Cirque du Soleil featuring Lionel Messi

The life of football superstar, Lionel Messi, is going to be featured in a new Cirque du Soleil show.

Lionel Messi is a five-time Ballon d'Or winner, with many fans from all over the world. On 10 October 2018, he said, "I am proud to announce the creation of a new Cirque du Soleil show in 2019 based on the story of my life and passion for football."

Scene from the video (scroll down)

Cirque du Soleil announced that the show will "draw its inspiration from the incredible talent and accomplishments of the football legend, who embodies the unique spirit and values of his sport".

I'm a juggler and not a football player. In any case, I'm certain that this new Cirque du Soleil show is going to be both stunning and heartwarming. I imagine there will be football-related stunts and acrobatics, impeccable choreography, rousing music, gorgeous stage sets and costumes, and an uplifting story about a living football legend.

I wonder whether the show will be staged in Singapore. We shall have to wait for news releases about tour dates and venues.

Meanwhile, watch Lionel Messi having some fun with a red clown nose:





Comments

Popular Posts