Workshop for IT professionals

Recently I conducted a juggling workshop for the Global IT team of a multinational banking corporation. I learned that these IT professionals had to deal with varying degrees of work intensity, tough deadlines and hectic work schedules. Still, they managed to "juggle" all that and attend my workshop organised by their Head of Department. Actually, we had the workshop during their lunch period! Well, it wasn't that bad as I advised them to take an early lunch before the workshop.

The juggling workshop was a pleasant surprise for them. During my workshop, they found juggling to be simultaneously enjoyable and challenging. Where appropriate, I presented some connections between juggling and their work as Information Technology programmers and testers.

On top of that, the participants who have children in their families bring home with them something new to impress their kids!


.

Comments

Popular Posts