Flame on! Getting ready for the Youth Olympic Games

The world's first Youth Olympic Games will take place in Singapore in August 2010.

I'm thrilled to be one of the Torchbearers who will carry the YOG Torch with the Youth Olympic Flame in a six-day relay all over Singapore. My turn to run with the Torch in the relay will take place on Sunday 8 August 2010 in the South East District of Singapore.

What does one wear for this once-in-a-lifetime event?

Today I received my Journey of the Youth Olympic Flame (JYOF) uniform. It's specially designed for the Torchbearers. I like how the T-shirt and shorts have been constructed and they're very comfortable to wear.

These are the running shoes that I'll wear on the day of my relay slot. They're more than functional and I'm sure they're flashy enough to go with the occasion!



Jimmy's lightweight motion-control running shoes
.


.

Comments

Popular Posts