Family Day Fun Juggling Show

One of my Juggling Shows this month was held inside Toll City, the new high-tech supply chain distribution centre in Singapore. The event was a Family Day carnival for company employees and their families. Here are some photos.

The carnival was in full swing when I arrived at the venue.

Jimmy Juggler | Family Day | Juggling Show
I'm happy to be here!


Here's a shot of me in action.

Image credit: Jay Dawny


Here's a shot of me with some young members of the audience. I had invited them onstage for a juggling game. Lots of fun!

Image credit: James Teo


At the end of my show, I was glad that the stage had been built inside an air-conditioned hall. It was significantly cooler indoors; the weather has been very warm on most days of this month.



Comments

Popular Posts