Cosy setting for dinner show

Tonight, I performed my show inside the Ulu Ulu Safari Restaurant at the amazing Night Safari in Singapore. The restaurant is located beside the main entrance of the Night Safari. 

I arrived early and took this photograph of the venue - a private dining room that had been reserved for a tour group from Japan. The buffet arrangement looked very inviting and the room had a warm cosy feel to it. I noted that there were many lighting fixtures on the ceiling. 

Besides my show, there were performances by a pair of belly dancers and a pair of contortionists. 

(Currently, Singapore is covered in haze with the PSI measurement at an unhealthy level. This is due to the wind blowing smoke, from agricultural fires in a neighbouring country, to Singapore. So I'm glad that the venue at the Night Safari tonight was indoors.)


 

Comments

Popular Posts