My TikTok video won a prize

In May 2021, I took part in a McDonald's TikTok challenge. In this video, I show you all the details, including my TikTok video entry. The last day of the challenge was 13th May 2021. 




In the McDonald's TikTok video challenge, participants had to record a video of themselves doing a "duet" with the original McDonald's TikTok video. In the TikTok app, there is a special feature that allows users to "duet" with other users. This Video Duet is done within the TikTok platform.

In my video entry, I juggled 5 balls and did a power finish – I caught 4 balls in my hands and caught the last ball with my foot.

I won a prize in the contest! The prize is SGD 200.00 worth of McDonald's gift certificates. I'm delighted that my video won me a prize. It took some effort and it was worth it. Yes, it goes without saying that "I'm lovin' it"!

Come over and check out my TikTok videos.

Comments

Popular Posts