Highlights of December 2017

We're now in the first week of 2018. I'll start off with this:

Click image to enlarge


The rest of 2018 is before us, and for us to discover.

Meanwhile, let's take a quick look back at some highlights of my JimmyJuggler shows that took place last December. Parties and Fun Events are held throughout this final month of the year; I'm glad to have been able to perform my juggling shows at some of them.

There are events in public spaces, such as the Endless Wonder Christmas Village on Orchard Road in Singapore. I'm thankful to have performed on this beautiful stage in the heart of the city:



There are parties like this:



Even regional conferences have some fun injected into the proceedings:



I get more requests for my Fire Juggling Act during December:



It's always fun during a JimmyJuggler show:




And I'm always delighted to receive compliments; it is my pleasure to perform for you:



Thank you for being my audience! And have a wonderful year ahead!



Comments

Popular Posts