Juggling in Primary Schools

It's that time of the year again in Singapore, when primary schools hold Open House events to help parents choose primary schools for their children. Last Saturday, I was at such an event in a primary school; I was there to help the school promote its holistic approach to education. 

As a performing juggler, I used the activity of Juggling to illustrate to parents and children how the school guides its pupils to develop a positive outlook; resilience; self-awareness; and a conscious focus on learning. Here is a video clip of my exhibition space.

I'm at a Primary School open house event this morning. Educators here recognise that Juggling is beneficial for both children and adults. :-)
Posted by Jimmy Lim on Friday, July 10, 2015

The benefits of juggling are recognised by the educators in this school. On top of that, I was delighted that even after most of the visitors had left, many pupils and some teachers dropped by the exhibition space to discover more about Juggling from me.




Comments

Popular Posts